Govt Jobs for Graduates 2021: There is a huge demand for Govt Jobs for graduates among job seekers. Because there are numerous vacancies present in state and central government administrations. In order to fill up all these vacancies from time to time, government departments will release government jobs for graduates notifications. Therefore, aspirants, those who have completed a graduation degree from any recognized university can utilize this opportunity to become a government servant.
|Post Name : Jr. Hindi Translator, Dy. Manager & Manager|
|Vacancies : 6|
|Qualification : Master’s Degree/Degree in law|
|Last Date : 30/04/21|
|Post Name : Assignment Coordinator & Other|
|Vacancies : 15|
|Qualification : Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma|
|Last Date : 20/04/21|
|Post Name : Central Armed Police Forces|
|Vacancies : 159|
|Qualification : Any Degree|
|Last Date : 05/05/21|
|Post Name : Sr. Relationship Manager and Head|
|Vacancies : 511|
|Qualification : Degree (Graduation)|
|Last Date : 29/04/21|
|Post Name : Research Associate Fellowship|
|Vacancies : 31|
|Qualification : Ph.D diploma/ degree in relevant discipline.|
|Last Date : 10/05/21|
|Post Name : Apprenticeship Training|
|Vacancies : 50|
|Qualification : Degree/Diploma/ITI in relevant branch|
|Last Date : 15/05/21|
|Post Name : Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer|
|Vacancies : 24|
|Qualification : B.B.A, B.Com,|
|Last Date : 21/04/21|
|Post Name : Management Trainee|
|Vacancies : 35|
|Qualification : Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering|
|Last Date : 21/04/21|
View all Notifications from Employment News
|Board||Post Name||Last Date|
|NTPC||Female Engineering Executive Trainee - 50 Vacancies||06/05/21|
|IIITDM Kurnool||Assistant Professor - 10 Vacancies||15/05/21|
|BHEL||PTMC Specialist/MBBS - 11 Vacancies||04/05/21|
|UPSC||Deputy Secretary - 13 Vacancies||03/05/21|
|CCMB||Junior Secretariat Assistant - 6 Vacancies||05/05/21|
|EMRS||Teaching Staff - 3479 Vacancies||30/04/21|
Old/Arvhived Notifications :
Every year various Government departments like Staff selection commission (SSC), India Railways, state bank of India, LIC, Postal departments, Public sector banks, Public sector undertakings, government Schools, Colleges, Universities, govt hospitals, defense, electric and water boards, telecom, and many others central organizations are hiring Graduation pass candidates for central government jobs for graduates various posts. As graduation is the basic qualification for government jobs several posts are available in different administrations.
In India getting a government job is a dream for many aspirants. So after the successful completion of graduation, many people will start searching for government job notification. Therefore to fulfill the dreams of young talent every year state and central government organizations will announce employment news notifications. Thus the respective administrations will conduct competitive exams to hire eligible and qualified candidates.
Consequently once if you have been selected as an employee in any govt organization then you will enjoy many benefits like bonuses, perks, fixed working hours, retirement benefits, and Holidays.
Government Jobs after Graduation:
several posts like Assistants, Clerk, Stenographer, Officers, Data Entry Operator, Computer posts, Multi-tasking staff, Sub Inspectors, and sub-registers, and teachers are available for graduation pass aspirants in the government sector. Check some of the major organizations providing govt jobs for graduates.
- Teacher Jobs: graduation pass candidates can apply for Teachers, Clerk, Assistant Professors, and Data Entry Operator, MTS, Faculty, and Non-Teaching posts.
- IBPS Jobs: after graduation, many people will join for bank coaching to attend the IBPS exam. Because with graduation you can get selected as a clerk or probationary officer, Cashier, Management Trainees, Junior Level Officers, etc. in many Regional Rural Banks and government banks like Canara Bank, PNB, Indian overseas bank, the central bank of India, etc.
- Central government jobs for Graduates: as we know Union Public Service Commission conducts various national level Civil Service Examinations (CSEs) to recruit graduates to many Civil Services of the Indian Government, under Group A or B employment.
- Railway jobs: as graduation is the minimum qualification for railway jobs, Railway recruitment board will recruit graduates for various positions like For Railway: Group A, Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC), Group B non-technical Posts, junior clerks and middle-level management posts.
- Staff selection commission: it will conduct competitive exams like Combined Graduate Level, CHSL, etc. to recruit staff to various posts such as Steno, checking officers, clerks, revenue officers, Junior Hindi Translator to many ministries, organizations, and departments of the Government of India.
Why employeeadda for Government Jobs for Graduates:
on employeeadda you will find all the latest and current job notifications. Daily our team will update this page with the latest employment news. Thus it is very useful for both freshers and experienced aspirants to get genuine information.
Therefore candidates those who are anxious to build their career in the government sector are advised to bookmark this page for latest and upcoming government jobs for graduates recruitment notifications. However, you will get other important details like selection process, education qualification, age criteria, application procedure, previous papers and preparation tips, etc.
However, there are ample of Govt Jobs for Graduates in state and central departments. But getting a good govt job is not an easy task, because there is high competition among job applicants. So, aspirants, those who are aspiring to settle as a government employee must have a preparation plan, clear vision, dedication, and hard work to succeed in their career.