A great way of finding a career path through Sarkari Naukri: Everyone has a dream of finding a job in Sarkari Naukri (Government Job) and set a good path for their career success. But because of extensive competition and limited posts in this sector, people need to struggle more to achieve either of the jobs in multiple domains in Sarkari Naukri.
|District Collector, Kurnool|
|Post Name : Jr Asst, Jr Auditor, Typist, Lab Technician & Other|
|Vacancies : 24 Posts|
|Qualification : 5th, 7th Class, Inter, Diploma, Degree, PG Diploma|
|Last Date : 20/03/2021|
|Post Name : Chief Manager/ Dy General Manager|
|Vacancies : 11|
|Qualification : BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, Ph.D|
|Last Date : 15/04/2021|
|Post Name : Chartered Accountant|
|Vacancies : 25|
|Qualification : CA|
|Last Date : 31/03/2021|
|Post Name : Junior Officer Trainee|
|Vacancies : 63 Posts|
|Qualification : Diploma/ Degree (Civil/ Mech/ Electrical/ Mining Engg)|
|Last Date : 23/03/2021|
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name : Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff|
|Vacancies : Multi-Tasking|
|Qualification : 10th Class|
|Last Date : 21/03/2021|
|Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name : Joint Secretary & Director|
|Vacancies : 30 Posts|
|Qualification : Degree, PG (Relevant Discipline)|
|Last Date : 22/03/2021|
|Post Name : Economic Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Vacancies : 89|
|Qualification : B.E./B.Tech, Degree (Law), PG (Relevant Disciplines)|
|Last Date : 18/03/2021|
|Post Name : Specialist Officer|
|Vacancies : 6|
|Qualification : Degree (Relevant Disciplines), B.E/B.Tech, M.Tech, PG|
|Last Date : 05/03/2021|
|Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited|
|Post Name : Jr Officer|
|Vacancies : 150|
|Qualification : Graduation (B.Com., B.Sc, BMS)/ Master Degree (M.Com/ M.Sc/MMS/PDGM)|
|Last Date : 19/03/2021|
|Post Name : Soldier (GD/ Technical/ Tradesman|
|Vacancies : unspecified|
|Qualification : 8th Class, 10th Class, 12th Class|
|Last Date : 28/03/2021|
|Post Name : Dy General Manager, Chief Superintendent, Manager & Other|
|Vacancies : 47 Posts|
|Qualification : Diploma/ Degree (Engg), Any Degree, MBBS|
|Last Date : 20/03/2021|
|Post Name : Asst Audit Officer, Staff Nurse, Accountant – 7 Posts|
|Vacancies : 07|
|Qualification : Diploma, GNM, B.Sc (Nursing), Any Degree, Degree (Commerce)|
|Last Date : 30/03/2021|
|Oil India Limited|
|Post Name : Fishing Operator, LPG Operator & Other|
|Vacancies : 48|
|Qualification : 10th Class, ITI, Diploma (Engg), Degree (Science)|
|Last Date : 22/03/2021|
|Krishna District Backlog|
|Post Name : Junior Assistant, Typist , Sharaf|
|Vacancies : 41|
|Qualification : 10th class, any degree. Telugu and English Typewriting|
|Last Date : 17/03/2021|
Why employeeadda for Sarkari Naukri?
Employeeadda helps you in providing collective information about Sarkari Naukri job postings, vacancies across multiple domains like Banking, Financial, Railway, Defense, Engineering, Teaching, and many others. Here, candidates can gain quick information at any level of industry and department. Any level of candidates either intern, fresher or experienced can have entire details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, syllabus, required qualification and many others.
Exams for Sarkari Naukri
being one of the most widely chosen career options in our nation, there are various entrance exams available for candidates to achieve their dream job in this esteemed sector. Few of the exams are:
- IBPS Clerk
- Group D
- IBPS PO
Employment through Sarkari Naukri
It places candidates in various departments across State and Central levels.
at the central level is major recruitment exams. They show influence on the entire career path of the candidates. The exams that are conducted at the central level are:
- Staff Service Commission – Most conducted exams in this category are Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) and Combined Graduate Level (CGL), where CHSL is for intermediate candidates and CGL for graduated persons.
- Union Public Service Commission – UPSC is for the people who wish to go through civil services jobs.
- Railway Recruitment Board – The is the most competitive and biggest department at the central level.
The others are IBPS, PSU, and Defence.
the State level is different for each state. State-level Sarkari jobs are at different levels and those are
- State Public Service Commission – Every state has its own Public Service Commission to place candidates in multiple state departments. This can be done either through Panchayat Raj, PSC, and subordinate boards.
- State Police – Candidates find Sarkari Naukri in this department as Sub-Inspector and Constables.
- Universities – Here, Sarkari jobs are classified as non-teaching, teaching and research. Depending on the educational qualification and rank in the entrance exams, people are recruited into various grade professions.
Why choose Sarkari Naukri Jobs?
Though there is tight competition, people wish to opt this as their career option as because this shows various benefits for the candidates and those are:
- Job Protection – When compared to private-sector jobs, Sarkari Naukri shows enhanced stability and this allows people to feel completely secure.
- Good retirement plans – Even after retirement, Sarkari Naukri thinks of employees’ future and in the view of these retirement plans are provided to the employees. Various sectors like railway and banking offer benefits such as travel, health, and accommodation allowances.
- Work-life stability – Many of the Sarkari jobs support flexible work timings and this ensures that candidates can go with better work-life stability.
In addition, there are many other advantages like flexible holidays, promotions, incentives, minimal work stress.
Preparation tips for Sarkari Naukri
To stand ahead of the great competition, there has to be preparation of planning in achieving Government jobs. For this, candidates need to practice a few mock tests and go through previous question papers. This kind of preparation makes you boost up your confidence and crack the exam.
Candidates can also take up a few practice tests and quizzes where these all will give you a clear thought of how the exam paper pattern will be, and what kind of questions and on what topics the questions were asked.
Procedure to apply for Sarkari Naukri
- Open employeeadda and scroll over to Sarkari Naukri Category Page.
- Select the corresponding category and department for which you desire to apply
- Based on the selection, the page displays a list of available jobs.
- Select the one and click the specific link where you will be redirected to the page that shows the entire job details like eligibility, start and end dates for the job post and others.
- Scroll over to the link to apply for the post and proceed with the further process.
Be in the right track of receiving notifications
Either you are searching for Central or State level Jobs, employeeadda helps you the best in providing exact and detailed information. Get Sarkari Naukri daily notifications and alerts through employeeadda by providing your email ID where you can know immediately when the notification is posted on the corresponding websites.