Government EX Servicemen Jobs 2021: numerous Ex-servicemen Jobs are there in both state and central government organizations. Every year the government administration will release various recruitment notifications to employ eligible aspirants. In those job notifications, almost all 10% vacancies are reserved for ex-servicemen. However, the designation of the post depends upon the educational qualification of the person.
|A list of latest Employment News This Week State Government / Central Government Jobs for Ex-Servicemen 2021. job notifications & online forms|
View all Notifications from Employment News
|Board||Post Name||Last Date|
|SSC||CGL Various - Unspecified Vacancies||31/01/21|
|BARC||Stipendiary Trainee Category-I & II, Technician - 160 Vacancies||31/01/21|
|DRDO||Junior Research Fellow & Research Associate - 21 Vacancies||01/02/21|
Old/Arvhived Notifications :
|Post Details||Qualification||Last Date|
|Sub-Inspectors - 1564 Vacancies||Any Graduate||16/07/20|
Where ex-servicemen mean a person who served in any rank whether as a non-combatant or combatant in the Regular Navy, Army, and Air Force of the Indian Union. After the successful completion of a minimum of 15 years’ service, people can take retirement either on their own request or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency. Therefore these nation servants are eligible to apply for government jobs.
Previously, people barely thought about working after retirement. But nowadays, most of the people desire to earn something even after their retirement. However, ex-servicemen look for some ways to keep themselves associated with the nation.
So in order to encourage the interest of the nation servant government is creating employment opportunities after completion of their service at Defence.
Government jobs for Ex-servicemen: Ex-servicemen are eligible for 20 percent reservations in Group D posts and 10 percent reservation in Group C posts in all the central civil services.
So almost all state and central government administrations are offering job opportunities. As the post designation depends upon the person’s education qualification. Some of the major govt sectors which are providing huge employment to ex-servicemen are listed below.
- Public sector banks like Canara Bank, Indian bank, bank of India, etc.
- State bank of India
- Indian Railways
- Indian Postal department
- Union public service commission
- Staff selection commission
- Security wings of state and center administrations
Best Govt Jobs for Ex-servicemen: with a view to helping ex-servicemen to find the best career in the government sector, some of the important jobs are given below.
- Security officers/supervisors: These jobs are most suited for ex-servicemen because some fundamental skills needed for these positions include giving guidance to the security guards in the case of emergencies, work allocation, ability to coordinate security and good communication ability.
- Railway jobs: every year RRB is recruiting several ex-servicemen to various positions. These jobs provided more perks and benefits as compared to other public sector jobs.
- Bank jobs: clerical jobs have a huge demand among ex-servicemen because of the working procedures and environment, fixed working hours, and retirement benefits.
Why employeeadda for Ex-servicemen Jobs
on employeeadda you will find all the latest and current ex-servicemen jobs on one page. Daily our team will update each and every notification as soon as the official notification is released.
So it is easy for them to grab the information by following www.employeeadda.com. Thus we are working with a motto to help the nation’s servants to get the best job in the government sector.
However, Ex-servicemen candidates have many employment opportunities in reputed government and Public sector companies.
Therefore the ministry of defense working under the government of India is encouraging nation servants through various policies/welfare programs to lead a happy life after retirement in Defence.