Police Recruitment 2021 every year Indian Police service will release many police Recruitment notifications to recruit young and talented people. There are several designations for police officers in India. So according to the availability of posts both center and state governments will conduct recruitment drives.
If you have a desire to serve society, then the police department is the best option to fulfill your dream. Likewise becoming Police Officer is considered one of the utmost prestigious positions in society.
View all Notifications from Employment News
|Board||Post Name||Last Date|
|Prasar Bharati||Assignment Coordinator & Other - 15 Vacancies||20/04/21|
|BHEL||PTMC Specialist/MBBS - 11 Vacancies||04/05/21|
|UPSC||Central Armed Police Forces - 159 Vacancies||05/05/21|
|UPSC||Deputy Secretary - 13 Vacancies||03/05/21|
|CCMB||Junior Secretariat Assistant - 6 Vacancies||05/05/21|
|SAI||Young Professionals - 21 Vacancies||16/04/21|
Old/Arvhived Notifications :
|Post Details||Qualification||Last Date|
|Scientific Assistant - 58 Vacancies||M.Sc||22/11/20|
|Inspector, Sub Inspector and ASI - 89 Vacancies||Bachler’s Degree in any Discipline||08/11/20|
|Constable, Fireman & Jail Warder - 10906 Vacancies||10th||26/10/20|
|Civil Service - 331 Vacancies||Degree||10/10/20|
|Sub Inspector - 9534 Vacancies||Bachelor’s Degree||24/08/20|
|Extension Officer - 131 Vacancies||MS, MSW, ITI||06/09/20|
|Constable - 1522 Vacancies||10th||27/08/20|
|Paramedical Staff - 800 Vacancies||B.Sc, BPT, ANM, 10th, 12th||31/08/20|
|Junior Assistant - 255 Vacancies||ITI, 12th||08/08/20|
|Sub-Inspectors - 1564 Vacancies||Any Graduate||16/07/20|
|Armed Police Constable Posts - 444 Vacancies||12th||22/06/20|
|Police Constable - 90 Vacancies||12th||24/06/20|
Therefore, aspirants, those who are willing to build a career in the police department are advised to follow this page for the latest Police Jobs notifications. On employeeadda we will give the latest and genuine information regarding, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, and salary details, etc. therefore www.employeeadda.com is a step solution for getting police job notifications.
In order to become a police officer, candidates need to maintain a healthy body and a good physique. In India, it is not an easy task to become a police officer, because the selection process involves physical events like running, jumping, climbing ropes, etc. aspirants those who qualified in events will be called for written and physical tests. Thus police job applicants must have a strong physical appearance, height, and good academic knowledge.
Categories of Job Roles in Indian Police Services: there are many designations in the Indian police department; below you can check the list of job roles of each designation.
- Police Constable: It is the lowest rank in the Department of Police. The main responsibility is to follow the orders of the SI and CI of the police stations and must carry out the responsibility given by the superiors.
- Police Head Constable: Police Head Constable supports Sub-Inspector in carrying out daily activities of the police station.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police: Assistant sub-inspector is a non-gazetted police officer ranking above a head constable and below a sub-inspector.
- Inspector of Police/ Circle Inspector: Inspector of Police/CI is the officer-in-charge of a police station especially in a particular region or area. It is higher than a sub inspector’s post.
- Sub-Inspector of Police: Sub-Inspector of Police is usually the first investigating officer who can file a charge sheet in court.
- Assistant Inspector of Police: he is the assistant officer-in-charge of a police station in a specific region or locality and takes the responsibility for the police station in case of absence of Inspector of Police.
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)/ Assistant Commissioner: Deputy Superintendent of Police is a state police officer who belongs to local police forces.
- Superintendent of Police (SP)/ Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP): SP and ASP are in-charge of a large urban area within the district or Deputy Commander of a Special Commando Battalion of Armed Police
Recruitment process: if you want to build your career in the police department then you have to decide which designation you are targeting. Because the eligibility criteria and recruitment process of various designations are different.
- If you are targeting for ASP/ SP/ DSP, you must clear the IPS examination.
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an authorized agency to conducts the recruitment exam for Sub-Inspector of Police in several states
iii. For other posts, State Public Service Commission (SPSC) holds separate recruitment exams which comprise both a written and physical test. Therefore the candidates must meet the appropriate height and weight description, depending on the post. However, the details about physique will be given in the Police recruitment notifications.
However, being a police officer is one of the respected positions in society. Because police are treated with self-esteem and respect in people. Likewise, Police officers can enjoy many financial and non-financial benefits such as pensions, quarters, and subsidies.